Before the workshop:
- Find out how many teachers have iPads and "Gift" the apps. This way, you can send them gift codes that they can use to download and install the apps ahead of time.
- Purchase or borrow an adapter that will let you hook up an iPad to a projector. This is nice for demonstrating how the iPad works.
- If you need special structures or help, contact us. See our structure collections for examples.
During the workshop:
- Have teachers sign up for the DWB mailing list. DWB will email suggestions for interesting structures to view and lab ideas.
- Have teachers check out Biotech-careers.org. This is a great resource, from Bio-Link, for students with an interest in biotechnology.
Materials for teacher workshops
1. Molecule World
- Are you interested in hosting a workshop?
Are there other materials that we should include on this page?
Contact us! We might be able to send promo codes or iTunes gift cards.
2. Molecule World DNA Binding Lab
1. DNA Binding Lab Glossary (pdf)
2. DNA Binding Lab Worksheet (pdf)